Trainers, Niantic just released a new Pokemon GO client update turning the game version to 0.77.1 for Android and 1.47.1 for iOS. Below is the complete changelog of this update.
Pokemon GO 0.77.1 for Android and 1.47.1 for iOS Changelog
- A confirmation dialogue now appears when attempting to transfer costumed Pokémon.
- Costumed Pokémon can no longer be mass-transferred.
- Resolved a bug causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms.
- Resolved a bug causing Raid Battle lobbies to display the incorrect number of Trainers preparing for battle.
- Resolved a bug causing the Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby to be reset after clicking the items button.
- Resolved a bug where some Curveballs weren’t registering properly.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
Please be reminded that propagation of the update usually takes 24-48 hours. If you want to get the latest APK on your own, then we recommend using this link (Android) for a verified and clean APK.
We will be posting the complete data mine for version 0.77.1 in the next few hours!