In an effort to promote Augmented Reality and Pokemon GO, Niantic has announced its first ever Pokemon GO AR Contest. Winner will receive rewards which are the Pokemon GO Plus, an exclusive autographed poster by the Pokemon GO Team, and wireless Bluetooth earbuds!
This contest will start today and will last until October 25, 2017. Trainers are encouraged to share their very own screenshot of an AR picture of Pokemon GO which will be uploaded on Instagram where the contest takes place. The winner of the contest will be selected is skill based and the photos will be judged in terms of quality and if it follows the rules.
Calling all Trainers! Starting today, we’re challenging you to snap epic Pokémon GO AR photos and post them on Instagram using the hashtag #PokemonGOcontest. Do you have what it takes to be the best? If so, you could win one of 10 Pokémon GO Prize Packs. Click the link in our bio to see contest info. #Pokemon
Some Important Rules of the Contest:
- Snap epic Pokémon GO AR photos and post them on Instagram using the hashtag #PokemonGOcontest
- The Pokemon GO AR Contest will start on October 11, 2017 until October 25, 2017.
- There is no money involved to join or win the contest. It’s all free!
- The contest is only available to countries where Pokemon GO has been released officially.
- In addition, the following countries are excluded from participation:THE BALKANS, BELARUS, BRAZIL, BURMA, CHINA, COTE D’IVOIRE (IVORY COAST), CRIMEA, CUBA, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO, IRAN, IRAQ, ITALY, LIBERIA, NORTH KOREA, PAKISTAN, QUEBEC, RUSSIA, SPAIN, SUDAN, SYRIA, TURKEY, AND ZIMBABWE.
For more details information about this Pokemon GO AR Contest, feel free to visit this link.